Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.594 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,577 Dirham (﷼ 6,005) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)