Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,453 Dirham (﷼ 4,629) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)