Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.542 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,091 Dirham (﷼ 5,936) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)