Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,471 Dirham (﷼ 5,764) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)