Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.677 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,379 Dirham (﷼ 4,624) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)