Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.931 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,288 Dirham ($4,359) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)