Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.039 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,233 Dirham ($2,812) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (37 minutes ago)