Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,782 Dirham ($4,981) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)