Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,964 Dirham (€2,620) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)