Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17318 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,227 Dirham (руб 128,345) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (27 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)