Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15995 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,313 Dirham (руб 126,997) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)