Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17281 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,925 Dirham (руб 86,365) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)