Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16859 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,573 Dirham (руб 104,237) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)