Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14091 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,648 Dirham (руб 139,435) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)