Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.652 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,484 Dirham (£2,963) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)