Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.608 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,078 Dirham (£3,099) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (43 minutes ago)