Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01692 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,565 Dirham (860,901 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)