Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.515 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,411 Dirham (EC$9,505) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)