Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,297 Dirham (€1,973) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (38 minutes ago)