Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.728 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,765 Dirham (€2,402) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)