Cost of living comparison between Saint-Denis, Reunion and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,618 Dirham (€2,097) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)