Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.938 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,885 Dirham (€3,189) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)