Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07615 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,034 Dirham (₨223,688) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)