Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08954 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,755 Dirham (₨187,135) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)