Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15151 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,498 Dirham (₨69,290) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (36 minutes ago)