Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12945 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,639 Dirham (₨105,361) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)