Cost of living comparison between Sagar, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14724 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,079 Dirham (₨95,623) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)