Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14560 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,117 Dirham (₨96,957) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)