Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08305 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,924 Dirham (¥300,112) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)