Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08922 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,715 Dirham (¥254,588) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)