Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,164 Dirham in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)