Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.102 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,798 Dirham (2,928 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)