Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.894 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,400 Dirham (3,394 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)