Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.051 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,466 Dirham (3,470 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (39 minutes ago)