Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.927 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,730 Dirham (3,281 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)