Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.318 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,509 Dirham (€2,696) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)