Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.542 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,641 Dirham (3,793 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)