Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,689 Dirham (6,021 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)