Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.546 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,949 Dirham (5,871 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)