Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17437 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,145 Dirham (руб 63,916) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)