Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,560 Dirham (R 20,182) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)