Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,036 Dirham (R 30,408) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)