Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,226 Dirham (R 25,180) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)