Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,801 Dirham (€1,933) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)