Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.772 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,101 Dirham (3,136 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)