Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,260 Dirham (1,869 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)