Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.448 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,649 Dirham (2,505 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)