Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.484 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,785 Dirham (2,149 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (37 minutes ago)