Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.726 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,608 Dirham (3,075 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)