Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.672 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,980 Dirham (2,641 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)