Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,563 Dirham (€2,576) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)