Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,523 Dirham (€2,782) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (41 minutes ago)