Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,470 Dirham (€3,481) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)