Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.139 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,745 Dirham (NZ$2,205) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)