Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.431 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,849 Dirham (NZ$3,553) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)