Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.622 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,714 Dirham (NZ$4,336) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)