Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.095 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,843 Dirham (NZ$4,206) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)