Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.923 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,823 Dirham (NZ$3,730) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)