Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.810 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,690 Dirham (NZ$2,304) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)