Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16399 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,840 Dirham (руб 96,590) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)