Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.661 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,075 Dirham (€2,071) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)