Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,726 Dirham (€2,586) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (43 minutes ago)