Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.067 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,098 Dirham (€2,810) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)