Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,587 Dirham (ARS $23,097) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)