Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,198 Dirham (ARS $21,821) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)