Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,626 Dirham (ARS $28,245) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)