Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,502 Dirham (€2,520) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)