Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.287 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,552 Dirham (€3,238) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)