Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,361 Dirham (€2,999) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)