Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.663 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,267 Dirham (€1,994) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)