Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15455 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,125 Dirham (₨97,862) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)