Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13617 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,874 Dirham (₨116,572) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)