Cost of living comparison between Rochester, New York, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.934 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,017 Dirham ($3,022) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)