Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 165% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,459 Dirham ($4,113) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 1 hour ago)