Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.547 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 149% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,338 Dirham ($4,435) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)