Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,725 Dirham (﷼ 8,326) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (41 minutes ago)