Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,799 Dirham (﷼ 8,658) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)