Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.641 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,341 Dirham (﷼ 8,458) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)