Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34178 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,185 Dirham (35,653₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)