Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32330 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,940 Dirham ($U52,397) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)