Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33370 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,421 Dirham ($U43,215) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)