Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,807 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.259 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,325 Dirham (R$ 6,784) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)