Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,357 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.706 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,461 Dirham (R$ 7,931) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)