Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,705 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,253 Dirham (R$ 6,279) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)