Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,657 Dirham (ARS $26,789) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (35 minutes ago)