Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,114 Dirham (R$ 4,657) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)