Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,240 Dirham (€2,922) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)