Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.452 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,908 Dirham (8,891 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)