Cost of living comparison between Rijeka, Croatia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,413 Dirham (11,336 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (26 minutes ago)