Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.524 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,716 Dirham (14,901 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)