Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.488 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,971 Dirham (14,763 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)