Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,847 Dirham (8,887 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)