Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,883 Dirham (15,183 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)