Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.516 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,224 Dirham (13,998 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)