Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,258 Dirham (€1,319) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)