Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02832 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,073 Dirham (496,829 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)