Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,505 Dirham ($2,329) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)