Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,758 Dirham (R 32,303) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)