Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,784 Dirham (R 26,596) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)