Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,028 Dirham (R 21,720) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)