Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,364 Dirham (R 26,880) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)