Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.742 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,837 Dirham (R 21,354) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)