Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.463 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,258 Dirham ($b9,065) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)