Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.342 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,524 Dirham ($b12,310) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)