Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,420 Dirham ($b11,232) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)