Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.972 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,816 Dirham (R$ 6,668) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)