Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.919 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,655 Dirham (R$ 8,788) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)