Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,240 Dirham (R$ 5,115) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)