Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,055 Dirham (€2,548) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)