Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47427 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,045 Dirham (Mex$ 27,504) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)