Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09204 MAD / ISK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 184% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 51,204 Dirham (556,313 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)