Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09155 MAD / ISK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 182% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 53,494 Dirham (584,333 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)