Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09727 MAD / ISK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 194% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,732 Dirham (377,612 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)