Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08844 MAD / ISK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 163% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,936 Dirham (372,426 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)