Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09054 MAD / ISK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 171% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,895 Dirham (562,120 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)