Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,258 Dirham (ARS $32,010) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)